- Fully assembled and test-flown professional copter
- Flying duration up to 30 minutes with 600g camera and BLG-600 camera gimbal
- Overall flying weight under 5kg
- Diameter 500mm
- Full carbon fiber construction
- Elaborate LED illumination
- Extensive telemetry system with recording of flight data
- High power motors and ESCs included
- DJI Wookong flight control system with optional waypoint navigation included
- GPS-Position Hold, Coming Home, Failsafe, Altitude Control
- Mounting tubes for various gimbal systems
- Various R/C systems optionally available
The ScaraBot construction kit series
ScaraBot construction kits are one-of-a-kind within the multicopter scene. They have been developed for professional applications with the aim to drastically extend the flying time while still keeping the overall weight below the 5kg mark. After years of development, the best components available on the market have been combined to create a series of copters which sets new standards. All models within the series are closely related to each other. The same chassis is used for all models, as well as the flight control system and further details.
Free-Flow-Arms: longer flight time, less vibrations, quiet operation!
The position of ScaraBots in the air can be easily recognized even in a distance of hundreds of meters due to three unique characteristics:
- The stretched center plates with the large stretched domes
- The red/white LED illumination on the booms and in the landing skids: Thus the pilot can immediately identify nose and tail of the aircraft, even during low-level flights (white LEDs in the landing skids visible=nose, red LEDs in the landing skids visible=tail)
- The included optional tail boom with red ball – we lovingly call it the “duck tail”: The tail of the aircraft can be easily recognised from far distance
Innovative battery technology
We currently are the only copter manufacturer who offers UN certified special batteries. These batteries allow maximum flying time, and they can be transported safely in your own car or even on an airplane. Many users of multi-copters do not even guess how dangerous LiPo batteries can be and that actually a special driver’s license for hazardous goods would be needed! Instead, our special batteries can be transported and of course flown as well without hesitation.
Whether quadcopter, hexcopter , octocopter or dodecacopter: With the ScaraBot series, Davinci-Copters provides the right solution for any appliance and for any desired safety level. There are many different camera gimbals suitable for the chosen aircraft, and these can be mounted and taken off again within seconds.
Whether quadcopter with GoPro Hero and 60 minutes of flying time or an octocopter with Sony Nex7 or Panasonic GH3 and 30 minutes of flying time and an overall weight of less than 5kg – every customer will find the perfect match for his professional requirements.