The Falcore is a 250-sized racing drone from Amimon that works in conjunction with the included CONNEX ProSight HD FPV system. With a top speed of 80 mph, the Falcore is a performer that will appeal to experienced racers. At the same time, its “Shield” flight mode is designed to make learning to fly intuitive and easy for beginners. This FPV bundle features a mostly assembled aircraft plus the essentials to get you started, including the HD FPV downlink, radio controller (transmitter), flight battery and charger, and propeller installation tool.
- CONNEX ProSight HD Video Downlink
- The Falcore introduces HD FPV video to the racing arena thanks to its integrated ProSight camera and HD video transmitter. The receiver is included as well and features an HDMI output for connection to separately available FPV goggles or a field monitor.
- Carbon Fiber Monocoque
- The carbon fiber chassis provides superior strength with less weight compared to traditional monocoque designs while providing protection for all electronics, including the battery.
- Flexible, Tubular Arms
- Tubular Arms improve air flow under the propellers and increase effective thrust and efficiency. The flexible arms are designed to dislocate momentarily at high power impacts to help protect your drone from damage.
- Toolless Motor Removal
- The propeller arms separate toollessly, saving you time when making repairs for packing up to leave.
- Fast Battery Replacement
- The flight battery enclosure features a pull-out, push-in design to expedite refueling.
- XT60 Battery Connector
- The Falcore features a standard XT60 connector for compatibility with a wide range of LiPo model batteries.
- Single Screw Electronics Drawer Removal
- The Falcore’s electronics drawer allows you to quickly and easily extract all the electronics from the frame, for convenient access and easy maintenance.
- Race Grade Power
- The Falcore features RAPTOR BlHeli 4S ESCs plus CONNEX DRIVE 2204-2300 motors, which generate approximately 2.2lb of thrust.
- F3 Flight Controller
- The Falcore is powered by the STM32 F3 flight control system with integrated PDB (power distribution board).
- Beginner Friendly
- The Falcore is designed to be flown by anyone, out the box. Its “Shield” flight mode uses sonar and barometer sensors to automatically maintain flight altitude, while flight direction is set using a single stick. As you gain experience, you can gradually disable all safety nets and fly like a pro with the standard Horizon and Acro flight modes.
- Stop & Land Button
- In a pinch, use this feature to bring the Falcore to a stop and land it automatically.
- Detachable Prop-Guards
- Detachable prop-guards offer enhanced protection during training.
|Speed||80 mph / 130 km/h|
|Model||STM32 F3 with integrated PDB (power distribution board)|
|Configuration||Cleanflight Configurator compatible|
|Flight Modes||Shield Flight
Auto Stop & Land function
|Model||Transmitter: CONNEX ProSight Digital HD
Receiver: CONNEX ProSight
|Model||Connex Falcore 8-Channel Tx|
|Number of Channels||8|
Capacity: 5000 mAh
Voltage: 7.2 V
|Motor Velocity Constant||2300 kV|
|Model||Raptor 20A BlHeli|
|Chemistry||Lithium-ion polymer (LiPo)|
|Maximum Discharge Rate||75C|
|Model||HQ 5045 Bullnose|
|Construction||Carbon fiber monocoque with carbon fiber motor mounts|